- I provide counselling for adults (men and women), teenagers and children
- I offer a free phone consultation
- The first session is an initial assessment session
At the assessment, you can outline what has brought you to counselling, the problems you are experiencing, and any expectations you may have of counselling. We can then develop a sense of how we might work together and I will also consider how I am able to meet your needs.
If we agree to work together, the next step is to arrange an initial course of weekly sessions. This allows you to to experience the work without making a long-term commitment.
Usually, the work is reviewed every six sessions to reflect on your personal development and progress towards any goals. Therefore, the duration of counselling can be short- or long-term depending on your needs.
You are free to stop counselling at any time. We can then work together to plan and manage a clear ending.
Sessions are 50 minutes each.
Flexible session times (morning, afternoon and evening) to fit around your schedule.
- 1:1 counselling sessions
- Creative therapies for teenagers/children
- Face to face or Skype sessions